On the way - to become the game developer

My journey began at 22 of the september 2019. I can't remember how it happened but for some reason (maybe out of pure curiosity) I was watching tutorial for creating games at www.pluralsight.com and since then I fall for it.

It is not like I did not have this child dream of making sucessful games before - I for sure did. The thing is that I did not believe in my skills before because I was not even able to finish the studies at university and I even promised myself that I will not step into the IT waters anymore.

But here I am - being employed as database developer for a about year now, writting my blog and finishing the Ultimate guide to Game development 2019 with an intention to participate at Ludum dare jam at april 2020.

Life is full of suprises. :)

Comments