On the way - to Awesome Platfomer (Mario) part I.
The tutor was asking at the beginning not to judge the course based on one section so I am not going to and will leave to other time.
But remember when I wrote I am not going to abide the order of the vidoes? Well I tried not to but I am going to. The tutor has some serious issues when you do not follow the order (and he is pretty noisy also) and I bet there will be something about it. Guess repetition is mother of wisdom.
Also I decided to track the time which I need to spend to learn game development so one day someone will be able to tell "Ok, I need to spend at least 50h to get to this level". I will add this information at the end of each blog post and as soon as I will find out how to add some field into the main page I will place it here.
But remember when I wrote I am not going to abide the order of the vidoes? Well I tried not to but I am going to. The tutor has some serious issues when you do not follow the order (and he is pretty noisy also) and I bet there will be something about it. Guess repetition is mother of wisdom.
Also I decided to track the time which I need to spend to learn game development so one day someone will be able to tell "Ok, I need to spend at least 50h to get to this level". I will add this information at the end of each blog post and as soon as I will find out how to add some field into the main page I will place it here.
Some usefull hints
- abide the order
- In step 33 of Section 3 - check the collision before deciding where to go if it will not work for you

Comments
Post a Comment