On the way - to share a next plan

I was thinking whatever I should start to create the games which have been wandering in my mind since the first idea of being a game developer or whatever I should continue with courses to aquire more knowledge. After consultation with my all knowing partner it was decided that I am going to continue with courses before doing games on my own.

The plan

Since I bought courses on Zenva academy and also on Udemy and the plan is to finish them all I had to decide about the sequence in which I am going to complete them. [EDIT 2019-10-28: totally forgot I also have the Udemy learning!] The sequence had to be done in order to slowly get a knowledge necessary for the game which I had in mind if for some reason I will not be able to complete them so I will have maximum amount of knowledge for my game.

  1. Udemy course: https://www.udemy.com/course/unity-game-development-create-2d-and-3d-games-with-c
  2. Udemy course: https://www.udemy.com/course/vfx-for-games-in-unity-beginner-to-intermediate

For each course I plan to write a report to my blog as the progress goes and what were the problems along the way so that anyone who will stumble upon my blog will get some additional value. In the first course I am not going to strictly abide the order but I am going to choose parts which will bring me value for my own game - it is a decision in the spirit written above.

Because I am aware that for making games I need a math and being able to do some art I am going to search for some courses which will help me to raise my level in this fields. I do not want to be limited by math nor do not i want to have a cool game which looks like shit. 

After that I will move to Zenva academy to learn about multiplayer games and I would like to also contribute to the gaming society that is the reason why I have decided that I am going to implement 1$ alghorithm in unity and will share it with the world.

Comments