On the way - to Awesome Platfomer (Mario) part II.
Even thought the tutor do not want us to judge him before we will take at least two courses or however he said it I am going to.
Apart from trying to be funny and being noisy because he has this "youtube" vlogger behavior he is actually quite good tutor! He explains a lot of things and show more then one way how to do things (collisions, mentioned fixedupdate vs update) which is something what I vote for in courses.
Probably I missed something in this course because it is not detecting collision via raycast as it shoud. I would sum up this path of becoming game developer as:
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill,
fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDvr08sCPOc)
Time spent on learning [5:16:14] And those 14 seconds are especially important!
Apart from trying to be funny and being noisy because he has this "youtube" vlogger behavior he is actually quite good tutor! He explains a lot of things and show more then one way how to do things (collisions, mentioned fixedupdate vs update) which is something what I vote for in courses.
Probably I missed something in this course because it is not detecting collision via raycast as it shoud. I would sum up this path of becoming game developer as:
This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill,
fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDvr08sCPOc)
Time spent on learning [5:16:14] And those 14 seconds are especially important!

Comments
Post a Comment