On the way - to review Awesome Maze Runner
"Doing the same thing all the time bored him a bit. But he knew that by repeating the basic stuff he is going to remember it better"
So I just finished another section of the course on Udemy led by Fahir Mehovic. I have to say I used to his voice so it is not annoying anymore. Anyway I was bored a lot during this section. The only interesting part was how he handles the animation in animator but that was the only valuable thing during this section. Ive been fighing with the feeling of that it was mostly waste of time but on the other hand I knew that by repeating the basic stuuf I am going to understand things more deeply. But it is not fun at all - and should it be all the time? Hm.
Other thing is that he the way he is leading the course is probably not suitable for me. He just programs the code in front of you and thats it. No challenge involed. Honestly I dont understand the ratings so far but I am going to think about a value of this course at the end to not demotivate myself before I will finish it.
Next section is Zombie shooter which looks more fun so se will see.
Time spent on learning [43:46:44] - and guess what?! Those 44 second are especially important!
So I just finished another section of the course on Udemy led by Fahir Mehovic. I have to say I used to his voice so it is not annoying anymore. Anyway I was bored a lot during this section. The only interesting part was how he handles the animation in animator but that was the only valuable thing during this section. Ive been fighing with the feeling of that it was mostly waste of time but on the other hand I knew that by repeating the basic stuuf I am going to understand things more deeply. But it is not fun at all - and should it be all the time? Hm.
Other thing is that he the way he is leading the course is probably not suitable for me. He just programs the code in front of you and thats it. No challenge involed. Honestly I dont understand the ratings so far but I am going to think about a value of this course at the end to not demotivate myself before I will finish it.
Next section is Zombie shooter which looks more fun so se will see.
Usefull hints
I did not have a hard time during this section so I cant even offer you some usefull hints to do the section without a problem.Time spent on learning [43:46:44] - and guess what?! Those 44 second are especially important!

Comments
Post a Comment