On the way - to obtain a certification

My quest to participate in the Ludum dare is done therefore Ive made a decision to take upon another quest - to obtain a certification. So I put together a bit of a journey in order to get there...and it starts with finishing a game.

As you know I had some ideas during my studies and gamejams I participated, but I did not finish any of them. I also had almost one year pause from game developing because I had to put in order my professional life. But I am back.... :)

A month ago I remembered that friend (we are going to call him K.) of my friend  wrote me with a request for help. He and his team had an idea for a game but things were not moving as fast as K. wanted so he contacted me. I did help them a bit but I did not have a time for collaboration with others. So I wrote him a month ago how things are going and since I discovered that they havent been working on the game at all I decided to get myself involed.

Since the team is not active its just me and K.. K. is responsible for the models in Blender, I am responsible for the code and we are both responsible for the game. We are not going to implement whole idea which they originaly had in minds because my goal is to finish more smaller games to touch as many things as possible.

Also, to push myself a bit I arranged interview with a person from https://academy.zenva.com/ about my "learning story" where I would like to present this game a bit and also I have been participating in Unity "live learning" called Create with code vol. 2 where we are going to finish a project of our choice. This live learning is part of the Junior programmer path on https://learn.unity.com/  which should prepare me for certification which I plan to take upon in Belgia next year. 

So, I think my next quest is going to quite a journey. :)